August 2, 2012

Teacher Finds


Teacher Finds

Ok, although I was on vacation last week I did have to stop by one; well maybe two Targets to visit teacher heaven, also known as “The Dollar Spot”.    It’s always fun to look around and easily identify every teacher that is scouring  "The Spot". 

ü  Organizers

ü  Stamp Pads

ü  Pencils

ü  Fun Desk Accessories




And two of my favorite finds during this trip……………………………………………..
A Star Student Chair Cover  and  these ....................


I have wanted these for my students dry erase boards FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Did I say MAGNETIC?



*****To make this trip even more fun I ran in the second Target for the second time at 9:58; I went back to  get Caroline some of my finds. Three trips to target in a day =Pure teacher craziness!!

~Alison




0 comments:

Post a Comment