September 3, 2012

Back to School Update, Watermelon, and a Birthday Sale!


Hey everyone, it’s Caroline!  Can I just tell you how CRAZY it’s been since school started?!  Moving rooms definitely threw me off.  I might be catching up now…  :::collapses on the ground:::

Honestly though, I’ve really enjoyed getting back in the swing of things.  I don’t remember back to school going by so quickly!  So far, my new kids are great!  They are picking up routines pretty quickly and I just LOVE my new behavior management chart.  I found inspiration on Pinterest  and found a super cute polka dot version from Teaming Up to Teach.  Here’s a picture of my clip chart (please ignore the Purell dispenser right next the door!)

My kids LOVE being able to clip up.  I added my note about the system and my clip chart sheet as freebies on Google Docs.  Hope it helps!  I’ve loved being able to keep in contact with the parents on a daily basis.  It’s made a big difference in my parent communication already (and hopefully curbed some not so great behavior). 

And my long promised Watermelon Unit is also on TPT!   Hooray!!!!

I’m so excited to share it with you!  So excited in fact that I put it on SALE!  That’s right, since my birthday is tomorrow; I’m having a birthday sale on my watermelon unit!  This is a weeklong unit (or more depending on how long you work on it) you can use with kindergarten or first grade.  It primarily contains literacy activities with a little art and graphing thrown in.  We are going watermelon crazy in my room this week and I will be sure to post some pictures of our work!  Big thanks to Nikki Casassa from MelonHeadz Doodles and Illustrations for the ADORABLE clip art I used in this unit.  She is SUPER to work with!

0 comments:

Post a Comment