December 8, 2013

The Grinch has Fashion Sense

I have a great friend that makes custom clothing and when she created the following design for another friend of mine for "Grinch" day  I knew I had to share it with all my teacher friends.  She sent me the following pic with the comment "don't laugh".  I find this to be one of those things  that you know the kids are going to love but its cute in a funny kinda way. 


 Tracy can take any T-shirt and turn it into the most adorable dress. 






 You can check out more of Tracy's designs by clicking on her logo below.  If you would like to contact her regarding a custom order you can send her a message on her Facebook Page, Razberries and Raizins.  If you have any questions just let me know. 
 http://www.razberriesandraizins.bigcartel.com/
  Snow Day Tomorrow!  Yippie!!!!!
Alison

0 comments:

Post a Comment