June 22, 2014

Celebrating 99 years with a 99 cent Sale

No, I haven't been teaching 99 years but I did get to celebrate my Aunts 99th birthday with her last Sunday and Tuesday.   Well when you are 99 years old you celebrate as often as possible.  We had Aunt Opal's BIG party on Sunday when everyone was available and cupcakes on Tuesday for her actual birthday.  100th Day Party Guest????

In honor of my sweet aunts 99th birthday I am having a 99 cent sale on many of the items in my store, including most of my monthly printables.  You can check out the sale  at http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Alison-Funk

I will pop back in later tonight or tomorrow to link up with Deanna Jump for her book linky and as always there will be some freebies to go with it.   

Alison
(Yellow is her Favorite Color)

0 comments:

Post a Comment